The Everything Fly-Fishing Book
Cast Off and Reel 'Em In
The sport of fly-fishing takes you to some of America's most breathtaking landscapes and immerses you in atmosphere of tranquillity. No wonder fly-fisherman want to keep that world to themselves. But here are the knowledge and skills you need, made beautifully simple. And once you understand the sport, and a few practiced basics, the fine art and science of fly-fishing is yours.
The Everything Fly-Fishing Book covers everything you need to know to get into this style of fishing. With hundreds of tips, tools, and techniques from casting to choosing the right fly, this anglers guide covers every aspect of fly-fishing.
- Paperback:260 pages
- Item Weight:1.15 pounds
- Product Dimensions:8.75 x 1 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher:Everything; 0th Edition (April 1, 1998)
- Best Sellers Rank:#4,761,036 in Books
- #3,184 in Sports Reference (Books)
- #3,719 in Sports Encyclopedias
- #7,216 in Fishing