Successful Walleye Fishing: The Complete How-To Guide for Finding & Catching Walleyes Year-Round (The Freshwater Angler)
More than any other gamefish, walleyes have the reputation of being finicky and hard to find. While this is sometimes true, you can greatly improve your 'luck' by learning the proven strategies and techniques contained in this book.
Learn to rig your boat, choose the right rods, reels, lines and lures, and how to use the latest electronics. The combination of underwater, overhead, and how-to photography makes it easier than ever to understand the basics of catching walleye. Even if the fish are hiding in the weeds or the weather isn't ideal, this book will improve your success on the water.
- Series: The Freshwater Angler
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press (March 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865730954
- ISBN-13: 978-0865730953
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars28 customer ratings