Personal Best: fishing and life
IMPROVE YOUR GAME, IMPROVE YOUR LIFE!
Personal Best: Fishing and Life is a "how-to" manual built into an entertaining, fishing story. It's loaded with very real information proven to inspire you to improve your approach to fishing and/or life. This is a great place to start your transformation to your personal best!
Follow along behind the scenes of tournament bass fishing as the voice in this angler's head wrestles with highs and lows, unexpected dangers, true friendship, lies and scandals in pursuit of his personal best.
"I sincerely enjoyed it. I would recommended it as a good model and example that you can touch perfection in what you love to do as long as you do it in a correct and pure way."
-Rick Clunn (4-time Bassmaster Classic Champion)
- File Size:3303 KB
- Publication Date:November 15, 2013
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Publisher:J. L. S. Mazurek (November 15, 2013)
- Print Length:222 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage:Unlimited
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,572,934 in Kindle Store
- #1,910 in Sports Fishing
- #4,370 in Sports Fiction (Kindle Store)