My First Book of Knots
What is more memorable than a child first learning to tie his shoes? Or wrapping his first Christmas presents? Knots aren't easy to learn, but they are very helpful—whether you are five years old, ten years old, or even fifty years old. Here is a children's picture book that will help parent and child learn together.
In My First Book of Knots, you'll learn how to tie knots you can use in fishing, camping, ranching, farming, and more. You'll learn how Santa Claus ties up his sack full of presents and how to tie a knot that will make it easy to carry heavy objects. Every step of each knot is drawn out for you and includes clearly written instructions. After you read this book, you can save the day with a square knot and wow your friends with a double figure eight bend.
- File Size:37741 KB
- Publication Date:June 23, 2009
- Publisher:Skyhorse; Reprint Edition (June 23, 2009)
- Print Length:130 pages
- Word Wise:Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Lending:Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank:#875,516 in Kindle Store
- #63 in Children’s Camping Books (Kindle Store)
- #102 in Children’s Books on House & Home
- #235 in Textile Arts